Soul Pattinson Chemist WIN 1 of 2 $1,000 Visa gift cards competition
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, A.B.N. 57 000 004 320, located at 250 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124, Ph: 03 8855 3000 (Promoter).
3. This offer is open to all Soul Pattinson Chemist soul +rewards members who are Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
4. The competition commences on 20/04/2017 at 00:01 AEST, and concludes on 14/05/2017 at 23:59 AEST (Promotional Period).
How to enter
5. The soul +rewards member must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any product advertised in the Soul’s Loving Mums catalogue (excluding prescriptions, pharmacist only medicine and pharmacy medicine) from a participating Soul Pattinson Chemist store and scan their soul +rewards card at the time of purchase (Valid Entry). Each transaction which is a Valid Entry will constitute 1 (one) entry into the draw. Multiple entries are permitted, each additional transaction which is a Valid Entry will constitute an additional entry. Entries into the competition are automatically recorded. See www.soulpattinson.com.au for a list of participating stores.
6. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number, email address, postal mail address and Soul Pattinson Chemist soul +rewards membership details are correct and up to date.
7. The winning entries will be drawn at random at Intellipharm Pty Ltd, Building 2, Level 3, 33 Remora Road, Hamilton, QLD 4007 on 22/05/2017 at 10am AEST.
8. The winners will be notified via telephone within 2 days of the draw and by mail sent by no later than 24/05/2017. The names of the winners will be published on www.soulpattinson.com.au the day after the draw, and will also be published in The Australian on 25/05/2017.
9. If neither the phone number or the postal address of a winner is supplied, or if they are incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
10. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
11. If a winner does not claim their prize by 10am AEST on 22/08/2017, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw which will take place at 11am AEST on the 22/08/2017 at the same location as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities. The relevant winner pursuant to any further draw or any reserve entries drawn in accordance with paragraph 10, will be notified by mail sent by no later than 24/08/2017, their name will be published on www.soulpattinson.com.au on 23/08/2017, and their name published in The Australian on 25/08/2017. If any of the prizes are not claimed by 10am AEDT on 22/11/2017 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the relevant prize(s) will be forfeited.
12. There are 2 prizes. Each winner will receive a $1,000 Visa gift card. Each gift card is subject to Universal Gift Card’s terms and conditions. Go to www.universalgiftcard.com.au to view terms and conditions. Universal Gift Cards are issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984, pursuant to a license from Visa Worldwide Pte Limited.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes they or ineligible or that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from regulatory authority and without liability to the participants.
18. The prizes (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at its sole discretion, subject to the directions of a relevant regulatory authority, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
20. The total prize value of the promotion is $2,000.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
NSW Permit no. LTPS/17/12129